How to add Enterprise Apps for iOS
|Date: 11/16/2017||Catagory: Helpful Tips|
iOS is seen as one of the most popular mobile operating systems ever made. It's simplicity and ease of use has made it a sought out favorite for most personal smart-phone users. iOS has the capability to become a powerful tool for work as well, but before you can use an enterprise level application such as TABS additional steps are needed. Follow the instructions below for adding enterprise level applications to iOS.
1.Download the application you wish to install in this instance we will be installing TABS. Login to Consortium Software from your iOS device at ConsortiumSoftware.com. Once logged in to the Consortium Software dashboard select TABS.
2. Once logged into TABS choose the "DASHBOARD" option in the upper left-hand corner then select "Mobile Apps".
3. Under the direct download options select "iPhone / iPad".
4. TABS should now be downloaded and installed on your iOS device, It will not be able to be opened until the app is trusted within your device. Open "Settings" and select "General".
5. Next scroll down until you see "Device Management" and select it.
6. You will now see a listing for "Consortium Services LLC".
7. You will now be presented with the option to trust "Consortium Services LLC." Select "Trust Consortium Services LLC".
8. Next, you will be presented with a pop-up to confirm your selection, select "Trust"
You should now be able to open the TABS application from your home screen, finish the setup by entering your login information in the settings section of the app.